“Chemistry and Automotive” includes many meetings of professionals with prominent experts, and:
Conference Regulations and information regarding the GDPR can be found under the Contact
Thank you for your application. Your registration has been accepted.
Special opportunity for exhibitors !
- Attractive exhibition space in a modern hotel;
- Special time for exhibitors only;
- Additional promotion for exhibitors after the Conference;
And in addition:
- Meetings with Polish and other European companies;
- Contacts with representatives of vehicle producers, their subcontractors and suppliers, body -shop services;
- Direct contacts with key people from management and purchasing, technology, production, R&D, quality and other departments;
|Exhibition and demo space in the Expert Zone||8 m2||4 m2||8 m2|
|The ability to display roll-ups in the lobby and the meeting room||2||1||1|
|The possibility of sponsoring or some enrichments of the evening event||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|The stand equipment – table and chairs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|The net amount €||900||600||300|
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 602 451 905.
This Conference ensures an unique opportunity for sponsors as:
- strong brand promotion during the conference and beyond
- within the package demonstrations of products and / or solutions;
- free of charge stands in a modern hotel (for Gold and Silver Sponsors)
- a special time just for Exhibitors and Sponsors
- distinguished place in a newsletter and a report to be sent to journalists, portals, manufacturers, contractors, suppliers, etc.;
And in addition:
- meetings with Polish and other European companies;
- contacts with representatives of vehicle manufacturers, subcontractors, body and paint shops and their suppliers
- possible direct talks with key people as management, technology, production, R&D, purchasing departments;
- in addition, it is possible a product presentation during a session of practical demonstrations
|15 minute presentation of the company during the session||Yes||–||–||–|
|Exhibition and demo space in the Expert Zone *2||10 m||8 m2||–||4-8 m2|
|Possibility to organize live demonstrations of equipment and chemical products *3||Yes||Yes||Yes||–|
|The ability of showing ad movies||5 min||2 min||2 min||–|
|The possibility of receiving a list of participating companies||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free invitations for the Conference, including stand service (does not include accommodation and traveling)||6 PCs||4 PCs||2 PCs||–|
|The ability to include marketing materials or gadgets to conference package (two leaflets or brochures, the possibility also to include CD)||Yes||Yes||Yes||–|
|Ability to set ad items in front of the entrance to the hotel in a place indicated by the organizer||Yes||–||–||–|
|The ability to supply leashes with sponsor’s logo to IDs for the participants of the Conference||Yes||–||–||–|
|The ability to provide conference bags with sponsor’s logo||Yes||–||–||–|
|The ability to display roll-ups in the lobby and meeting room *4||5 PCs||3 PCs||2 PCs||0-1 PCs|
|Image advertising in the printed Conference materials||Yes||Yes||Yes||–|
|The exhibition logo on the home page of the Conference *5||Yes||Yes||Yes||–|
|The possibility of placing a banner on the dynamic Web page *6||Yes||–||–||–|
|Sponsor’s logo in mailings posts *7||Yes||Yes||Yes||–|
|Presentation of the logo on the banner/screen on stage during the general session of the Conference||Yes||Yes||Yes||–|
|Sponsor’s logo on the participants IDs||Yes||Yes||Yes||–|
|Possibility of sponsorship or any set from the Organizer, enrichment and participate in evening event||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|The net amount*8||~4,650 Euro||~3,000 Euro||~1,800 Euro||300-900 Euro *9|
- All details regarding exhibitors are given separately
- All sponsors’ stands are located in the “A” zone, adjacent to the Conference room. Additional exhibition / demo space possible at price 120 €/ m2
- Live demonstrations are paid separately and include hiring of tents and equipment as generator, air compressor, etc.
- Characters / branding and roll-ups must be notified in advance and given at least 1 day prior to the beginning of the event at the address indicated by the Organizer
- Exhibition logo on the home page of the Conference in the “Sponsors” part
- Banner provided by Sponsor in accordance with the guidelines of the Organizer
- Sent to Conference attendees by the Organizer
- There are net amounts and for Polish companies the Vat tax must be added
- Depends on the stand size of its location area. Does not include exhibitor’s staff cost
Note: the number of gold and silver sponsors, area for exhibitor stands and places for live demonstrations are limited. Decide the order of submissions!
For application and if you have any questions please contact us on: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 602 451 905
Novotel Airport**** Warsaw / Poland
Room booking can be done by sending the enclosed form on: h0527-RE@accor.com, phone: +48 22 57 56 111. The form is Here
MWM ENGINEERING GROUP SP Z O.O.
M. Skłodowskiej – Curie 8 lok. 42
05-825 Grodzisk Mazowiecki
Mobile: +48 602 451 905
Regulations of the “Chemistry and Automotive” Conference/Training”
Dear Sir or Madame,
Please be aware that MWM Engineering Group Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as the “data controller”, is processing your personal data.
The data controller is:
MWM Engineering Group Sp. z o.o.
ul. M. Skłodowskiej – Curie 8 lok. 42
05-825 Grodzisk Maz.
e-mail address: email@example.com
phone number: +48 602 451 905
The data controller processing the data:
- a) when it is necessary to take and implement of legal acts on your request, including the taking and implementation of contractual obligations (article 6 section 1 letter b) of the Regulation¹), i.e. in order to:
- cooperation in the field of the organization and participation in specialized conferences prepared by the data controller;
- take action to bound for the conclusion of an agreement with the data controller,
- implementation of the concluded agreement with the data controller,
- make by the data controller, on your request, a legal action,
- b) when it is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the data controller (article 6 section 1 letter c) of the Regulation), i.e. in order to:
- implementation of the obligations of the data controller under the provisions of the law, in particular on the basis of the accounting and tax rules;
- c) when it is necessary for implementation of the legitimate interests of the data controller or third parties (article 6 section 1 letter f) of the Regulation), i.e. in order to;
- direct marketing carried out by the data controller,
- establishing, investigation or defense claims,
- ensure it security of the data controller, in particular by ensuring integrity of the archived /backup/emergency copy,
- d) in the case of your the applicable consent (article 6 section 1 letter a) of the Regulation) in order to promote third party products and services.
¹ Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
The categories of personal data obtained:
The data controller is processing following categories of your personal data: contact details (like name, surname, email address, telephone number etc.).
The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data:
Recipients of your personal data will be those whom we have the obligation to provide the data based on applicable law, including tax office, as well as providers for the data controller accounting services, transport, provide courier and mail services.
In the case of application to the organized by the data controller conferences, your personal data will be passed on to subcontractors and operators co-organizing the conference for purposes associated with your participation.
Transfers of the personal data to third countries:
Your personal data might be shared based on article 46 section 1 of the Regulation only with companies and organizations from third countries which send invitations and information regarding conferences organized by the data controller.
The retention periods for the personal data:
The retention period of the personal data is dependent on the period of the data controller cooperation with your company. The data controller will process the data no longer than 5 years upon the end of such cooperation, however upon expiry of the agreement or the cooperation, processing shall be limited only for archive, tax or eventual legal litigations purposes.
The rights available in respect of the processing.
You have the right to request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data. You have the right to restriction the data controller of processing concerning your data. You have the right to data portability.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to Generalny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych in case of breach of your personal rights by the data controller.
The source of the personal data.
The personal data were collected from you directly or indirectly from your company or other personnel of your company or website of your company or business partners of your company or press / internet articles and announcements. Providing your personal data is voluntary, proving of your personal data is not condition of the cooperation, however lack of the data might unable communication and cooperation with you and/or your company or your participation in the organized conferences.
Your personal data will be processed in IT Systems which might result in automated processing of your personal data.
MWM Engineering Group Sp. z o.o.
ul. M. Skłodowskiej – Curie 8 lok. 42
05-825 Grodzisk Maz., Poland
Regon 142664282, NIP 5291788448, KRS 0000369529.